Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Lovely Linky: Seven Questions

 
Once upon a time, I asked my husband to come take pictures of me running a half marathon. Bad idea. He only took one picture. It's the one above. He's a great photographer, right? ;)

 
 {It's okay, we got one good one. I still love that goof}

1. You just invented the next big thing! What is it called and what does it do?
Something that made blog design easier :) {not HTML}

2. Are you a lover or a fighter?
It depends. I fight for those I love

3. It's almost mothers day- if you could tell your mom anything, what would it be?
Thank you. 
Growing up, I was probably not the nicest teenagers to my mom, 
but I'm so, so grateful for her and I love her so much. 

4. Do you like your hair curly, wavy, or straight?
Here's the thing with my hair--unless I control it, it does whatever it wants. I would love if my hair were adorably wavy, but that is not going to happen to my hair unless I do it by accident. It's almost impossible to curl my hair {and have it hold}, so I guess my answer is straight!

5. If it was your last day to live, what would you do?
Be with my husband doing something awesome. 
Maybe I would make him take me on an airplane ride in the really fast jet he flies. 

6. What color are your eyes? Do you like the color?
For the longest time I wished my eyes were blue or looked different, 
but I love my eye color and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world 
{okay, lie: if they could look like Olivia Wilde's eyes, 
I would totally trade for that}
{Aren't her eyes gorgeous?}

7. Fish, beef, poultry, wild game, or tofu?
Mmm, I don't know. Probably fish or chicken.







1 comment:

  1. You're totally adorable even when running! And I second that easier blog design thing...html is hard!!

    ReplyDelete