Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Letters

Oh hello June. Where did May go?? Heck, where did April go??!

Anywho, remember that Send Something Good thing I did?? Well, through that, I met the lovely Traci from Rose and Lou and started following her blog.

Well I noticed her blog update today, and totally wanted to give it a try, so here's the first of Friday Letters (a link up by this neat blog that I just learned about called Adventures Of Newlyweds).




A random picture that really has nothing to do with Friday. 
I just want all you readers out there to know that these very vegetables came from our garden.
Yup, a real live organic garden right in my own backyard.



Dear 4-year-old boy I babysit, If you could kindly not lock me out of the bathroom and then proceed to chop your hair off, that would be great. Especially right before your mother comes home. Also, when you come out and ask me, who is going to clean all that hair on the floor up, who did you think I was going to say?? Dear iMac, I am so happy that you are finally here!! Dear husband, please get home soon so we can open our new computer and I can start updating my blog on a computer that is a million times faster and better than mine!! :) Dear husband, I miss you and would like you to come home anyway...even if we didn't have a new computer. Dear Party Shirt, I don't mind cutting out the fabric, the pinning, or even the sewing, but if you could just seam rip yourself, that would be great. Thanks! Dear Miss Lily (the 9-month old girl I babysit), You are just too adorable. Please don't ever stop smiling or I will be very sad. Dear Friday, I am so happy you are here. Thanks for coming so quickly this week. Dear me, I am so glad you are not working at *insert current animal kenneling place job here* much longer because you need some free time to do all the other work you are supposed to be doing {i.e. school, making random dudes party shirts, blogging, etc}. Also, please stop being a lame blogger and be a cool one. KThanks!

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday and weekend!!!


1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks for the shoutout :) Aren't the Friday Letters fun?? & ever since I read your party shirt post I've thought those are the coolest things! whose are you making now?? xo

    ReplyDelete