Thursday, June 28, 2012

Honeycruise + Blog Challenge

My husband and I are {{finally!!}} going on our honeymoon {10 months after the fact, nbd}.


And I am SO excited because we are going on a cruise.

Everyone in my family and everyone in Jordan's family have all been on cruise. Except me. So for the next two weeks or so, I may be MIA {but I'm going to leave some fun posts for you to read}.


Speaking of posts, I found this blog challenge on my friend's blog and thought it might be a good to help me stay on top of my posts for the next 31 days. Mmm, okay false. As I am reading through this list, I think I shall pick and choose which ones and in which order. So really, it'll be like a surprise every day! But I think I'll do the first one first.


So here goes #1: Introduction.

My name is Elyse Alexandria Holmes. 
I'm married. 
I have no kids {although I nanny a 4 year old and 10 month old}.
I'm from NY {{upstate}}
I have three brothers.
I'm a spoiled only girl.
I live in The-Middle-Of-Nowhere, Texas.
I am not very fashionable.
But I still care about how I look.
I'm 5'4 1/2" tall.
My husband is about a foot taller than I am
I'm slightly obsessed with grammar.
And spelling.
And editing in general.
{{But I will never judge you for doing something incorrectly}}
{{most of the time anyway}}
I love to sing. Maybe one day I'll post a video :)

I like laughing with my husband
Making up terrible puns
I couldn't live without my iPhone
I'm an avid learner
I want to learn photography,
How to sew,
How to cook,
Pretty much how to do anything cool.
I have never eaten a Snicker's bar in my life. 
I would rather go skydiving
or kayaking
{{or heck, even fly fishing}}
 than stay at home all day.


I can't believe the amazing things people do
like...
Run marathons {I've only run 3 half marathons}
Climb mountains
Create art through photography
Find creativity anywhere
Sing beautifully {check out this girl!}
 Have immense compassion and love {like this beautiful blogger}
Create beauty {love this girl's jewelry and blog}

I don't know. I never really know what to say on these things.
If you want to know anything else, please ask!


p.s. I'm crushing on this song right about now


4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you've never eaten a Snicker's bar! But then again, I only like the bite size ones, so I shouldn't be one to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, forget having a Snickers candy bar...go right for the Snickers Ice Cream bars!!! Holy crapola they are the best food ever. (and probably why I now feel the urge to lose some weight LOL). & Aww, thanks for mentioning me in this!! I'm kind of going to steal this idea now too, because it seems fun! Have a blast on your HoneyCruise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you via Pinterest. I got reading and just wanted to say I LOVE that song! Beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool breakdown Elyse! I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon and many since ;)

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete