Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Olympian Style



Apparently, it is the Olympian manner to look as ridiculous as possible whilst performing your said talent/sport/skill. Especially anything that requires concentration, turning, spinning, etc. And while I fully acknowledge the intense training, skill, motivation, and talent that these Olympic athletes, I still think these pictures are hilarious.






Ping Pong #3 {the best in my personal opinion}



But seriously, I have a lot of respect for these athletes. The Olympics are no joke. I can only imagine the hundreds to thousands of hours {or more} spent training for a 30 second event. 

Good luck and may the best athlete win! 

2 comments:

  1. Bahaha! this is so hilarious!!! I think the one on my left is my favorite! Also, I nominated you for an award! :) http://stubbornlydelighted.blogspot.com/2012/08/finally-my-turn.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete