Thursday, July 5, 2012

Slight Obsession

And to continue with the blog challenge.... Celebrity crushes!


Maybe I had had a few celebrity crushes before this, but this was my one big celebrity crush. Man, I crushed on this guy hard. So much so, that I actually bought posters of him and hung them up in my room {which I had never done before or since}.

I watched all the Lord of the Rings movies just because he was in them. I obsessed over the Pirate of the Caribbean movies {ok, mostly just the first one}. I rented any other movie he was in, just to see him in it. I even bought the Twin Towers LotR book because he was on the cover, haha. Totally creepy, I know! I don’t know, maybe it’s not that unusual to be slightly over obsessed with someone for a short(ish) period of time. 

 
{what teen girl could say no to a face like that??? I actually think I had this poster....}


Yup, that’s right, I was in love with Mr. Orlando Bloom. Otherwise known as Will Turner, Legolos, Mr. Hunk man, cute long-haired-blond guy, etc.

Now, I am waaaayyy past celebrity crushes. I mean, what girl in her 20’s really has a crush on a celebrity. Especially a married girl??

 

Okay, maybe I have a tiny crush. My husband actually reminded me of him, haha. It may seem weird to you, but I may have a crush on Robert Sean Leonard aka Dr. James Wilson from House. He’s pretty much a total hunk of an old guy {especially in his not-so-old years}. Just saying. It’s fine if you disagree, but look at the chestnut eyes, that full head of hair, and who can look past that manly, yet still adorable baby face? Still not convinced? Well, that’s fine. Sadly, House has come to its end and I will not be seeing Dr. Wilson much more {except on reruns of House where he looks totally awesome anyway}.


 {yum!}

But that’s all fine because my real crush is my love, my hunk-of-a-man husband, who may have less hair than the fine Robert Sean Leonard, but has twice the manliness.

2 comments:

  1. I love Wilson too, haha. I'm so glad I found your cute blog on Here's to you Mrs. Robinson...now following along :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never watched House. And all I see when I look at that guys face is the guy in Swing Kids. :) Good movie, you should watch it :)

    ReplyDelete