Monday, December 10, 2012

It's a Girl!

Okay, it's true. I haven't posted on my blog for over 4 months. FOUR MONTHS!!! So, it had to be a pretty big deal when I posted again, right?


Well, this is a pretty big deal. It came as a surprise to us, I have to admit. And I was kind of against it to begin with. But life is the way it is, and so it happened. I know a few of you already know about this, but I've decided that it's time to announce it publicly.


In case you're wondering, yes we have already named her. Sammy. Short for Uncle Sam. I don't know, we were going for something patriotic. I guess we could always change it. But I think it fits so far.


Yup, you guessed it! We got a puppy! It's kinda funny because two days before we got her, Jordan was really wanting to get a dog, and I said no way. Then a few days later, we were leaving Walmart, and there were two girls outside in the parking lot. One holding a sign, the other holding a puppy. {The sign said "free puppies"}. So of course we had to go look. And before we knew it, we were holding the last puppy (out of ten puppies!). And we were kind of smitten.


But how could you not be?? Look at her face!! I should have taken pictures sooner because she has grown twice her original size since we got her! {She a lab-basset hound mix for those who were wondering.}














 {Please excuse the blurriness, it was crazy difficult to get a shot because she is SO hyper!}




15 comments:

  1. Way to give me a heart attack with your title! :) Sammy is a sweet puppy, and we are excited to see her again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man!!! I thought you meant a baby lol I was thinking oh awesome! and why didn't she call and tell me sooner! LOL Anyways the pup is adorable! so happy for you!!! Love you!
    -Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my dear goodness, she is SO dang cute! i'm kind of jealous. congrats on the new family member, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh she's so so cute!! I want a puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks and everything is shared in this blog in a unique way. keep it up.
    ice hockey jersey custom builder

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've experienced significant improvements in my vision thanks to The Eye Foundation's care.
    visit my website The Eye Foundation

    ReplyDelete